Tuesday 31 January 2012

Random Thought January

Random thought this month:


  1. Apparently sulking is not the best reason to procrastinate. The jobs still won't do themselves. JOBS Y U NO FINISH URSELF?
  2. I'm not procrastinating. I'm just trying different ways to do my job, that doesn't work.
  3. C# jelek. Pake Java!
  4. Ralat. C# jelek banget teramat sangat. Mending pake Java banget (tanpa basis, just based on true story)
  5. There're a lot of request from customers about making localized content. This fact is not new for me considering I attended several meet-up about it. But the fact that it happens to my application still surprises me.
  6. Google App Engine doesn't accept Telkomsel phone number!
  7. Ads is a good way to monetize your application. Though they're small, the income is continuous. Just like passive income!
  8. The one who can give hope, is the one with no hope ~ Spiral: Suiri no Kizuna
  9. Workflowy mantap. Intuitif, enak dipakai dan bisa di-share. Simply awesome!
  10. Golek bojo sek lah! Golek kerjo ki gampang!

1 comment:

  1. sing nomer 10 kuwi lho... ada statistik gak ya, jodoh itu lebih mungkin ketemu pas masih ngampus, atau sudah kerja...

    ReplyDelete